Tuesday, January 18, 2011

whats new?

hey all...

the first thing i want to talk about today is my deep conditioning packs i bought from walmart today.

 creme of nature argan oil intensive conditioning treatment. argan oil from morocco, strengthens, imparts moisture, and prevents hair breakage. im so excited to use this. i will definately do a video on the results of my deep conditioning. according to the creme of nature website, Intensive Conditioning Treatment is an intensively deep conditioning treatment that strengthens, revitalizes and gives luminous shine. It prevents hair breakage and deeply infuses moisture from the inside out. Ideal for all hair types, including relaxed, natural and color-treated hair, this treatment can be used after every shampoo as a quick conditioner, or every week as a reconstructor . ive heard so many good things about the argan oil. its on my list of things to purchase. im not a fan of creme of nature products. i never really was. but im hoping this conditioner will work well with my hair. since my hair is so thick, i brought two packs. i want to mix it with olive oil, but ill use this first alone to see if my hair likes it. my main goal is maintaining moisture especially while im stretching. i will do my best to stretch my relaxer 14 weeks, im at 8 weeks as of today and doing my hair is very challenging. the thickness is crazy. the evco is really helping me alot. ive also been thinking about going back to the shea butter mix once this jar of evco is finished, but i havent made up my mind yet on that.

next, i want to introduce the launch of my very first youtube channel . im going to continue keeping up with my hair journey. i will also be doing some videos on fashion and a few on makeup. please subscribe and feel free to leave comments.

lastly, i didnt know antonia carter opened a boutique in new orleans in october. garbs boutique. good for her. it looks very chic. she and baby carter were dressed so cute for the grand opening.






the grand opening was of course by invite only.


















very nice. congrats to her. i wanted to see what type of clothes she sells but i couldnt find a website, but im sure everything is very stylish.
ok, thats all for now. o btw, did anyone catch the red carpet for the golden globes? very fab!

until next time, xoxo...lovegirl

No comments:

Post a Comment