Tuesday, February 8, 2011

what i did today..

well im still wearing my hair in a bun. trying to protect my ends as much as possible. definately no braidouts. i just purchased another bottle of my favorite product. herbal esseences long term relationship leave in conditioner. its working great with my extra virgin coconut oil. i see alot less breakage and am hoping like crazy for length retention. yesterday i wore my hair up. it was curls on the ends because of the two previos buns so i wore it out.

today i wore it up but in a full bun with a cute hair accessory i got a from a friend.


i also purchased a great eyeshadow palette from walgreens last week. its wet n' wild 'dont steal my thunder'. its makes creating a smokey eye so easy. i used a little of it today for work, but i didnt do anything dramatic. i dont think i need to be to dazzled just for work. (nahhh)




ill have to post pics when i do the actual smokey eye. but i love this palette. the wet n wild eye shadows are so nice and very inexpensive. (must collect more)

xoxo...lovegirl

No comments:

Post a Comment