Sunday, February 13, 2011

my oils

i just ordered my trusty jamaican black castor oil from http://www.sams247.com/ . the original price was 5.29 but i used and online coupon and got it for 4.23 and shipping was 4.33. very inexpensive and will be well worth the money.   The jbco is known to cleanse toxins from the scalp, nourish and thicken the hair, stimulate hair growth, moisturize dry brittle hair, repair split ends, and give hair body and bounce. i plan to take a before picture of my hair and then use the entire bottle and then take after pics to show how it can stimulate growth. i will apply to my scalp every other night. and i will continue to moisturize with the herbal essences long term relationship but will seal my ends with the jbco.the coconut oil i will use to seal my hair and the jbco strictly on my ends. only because this product is very thick and if applied to my hair to much it will make it heavy and weighed down. i had so much growth and thickness the last time i used this product and im hoping to have the same great results. once im finished with this bottle,im sure it will be time to relax my hair because of the growth and at the point i will post the after pics.

xoxo...lovegirl

No comments:

Post a Comment