Saturday, November 6, 2010

where is my energy

i walked the track today. 7 laps. great accomplishment. i used to not be able to get past 3 laps. its such a great way to relieve stress and anxiety. do you ever feel like there are people in your life who drain your energy or jus suck the life out of you because they are so needy or because they are so negative? when im finished with my workout, im always feeling refreshed with a clear mind ready to tackle life next challenges. i always need this when there is someone or a certain situation that is draining my energy. then im always left looking around like "where is my energy". not going to let it happen anymore. gonna be different and do different. dont drain me and i wont drain you. only seeking out the positive these days.
listen..dont let people drain you or steal your joy. clean house and get rid of any negative energy. thats what im doing.


(xoxo lovegirl)

No comments:

Post a Comment